2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just memorization. 60 days and you can be the best Spanish speaking rapper out.

This will never die.

1659118438158.gif

I don’t think Nebraska or Oklahoma are hotbeds for reggaeton. And if you don’t understand the language, I could see why you won’t care to listen. But I’ve been discovering some Brazilian artists on spotify and I have no clue what they’re saying. This song is fire to me even tho I don’t understand Portuguese at all :lol:

I don’t think Nebraska or Oklahoma are hotbeds for reggaeton. And if you don’t understand the language, I could see why you won’t care to listen. But I’ve been discovering some Brazilian artists on spotify and I have no clue what they’re saying. This song is fire to me even tho I don’t understand Portuguese at all :lol:

It’s a Spanish speaking population basically everywhere. Much respect to mr bunny but I’m not checking for his music.

I’m not listening to anything I can’t understand.

I'm with you man. Among other things, I have the K-Pop girl group theme song to the fictional video game Sugar Rush (from Wreck-it-Ralph), which almost exclusively in Korean, in my library. It's a banger.

It’s a Spanish speaking population basically everywhere. Much respect to mr bunny but I’m not checking for his music.

I’m not listening to anything I can’t understand.
Dude could be rapping about the wildest stuff and I wouldn't know. I'm good man. The most important part of rap to me is the content and I legit can't understand the content why would I do that?

Dude could be rapping about the wildest stuff and I wouldn't know. I'm good man. The most important part of rap to me is the content and I legit can't understand the content why would I do that?
He does rap about the wildest stuff and that's part of his appeal lol lots of explicit sex and drug references :lol:

So i could understand why people who don't speak spanish wouldn't check for him. On the other hand, if you single and still partying, definitely keep a couple Bad Bunny joints in your rotation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom