2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Beyonce album kinda fire
My girl tells me there’s house and some disco joints on there 🕺🏽

antidope antidope bout to have a field day

Yeah Gilbo was definitely pulling up from range during his run. Had some really fun performances. Sucks about the injuries.

Crazy that Beyoncé dropped an LP last night. I had no clue she was dropping and I am not sure if it is this thread but o had a music related dream about a new album releasing (Drake) last night :lol: I also was at an open run and was D’ing up Kyrie and called a kickball on him and he got pissed talking about some “Man, we don’t call kickballs in pickup! **** outta here!” And I almost had to put the paws on him. Smashed an Amazon chick at some point too.

That dream was really like an NT NBA Week In Review :lol:

Crazy that Beyoncé dropped an LP last night. I had no clue she was dropping and I am not sure if it is this thread but o had a music related dream about a new album releasing (Drake) last night :lol: I also was at an open run and was D’ing up Kyrie and called a kickball on him and he got pissed talking about some “Man, we don’t call kickballs in pickup! **** outta here!” And I almost had to put the paws on him. Smashed an Amazon chick at some point too.

I only new about it because it leaked early so the B-hive was upset lol

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom