2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelicans Would Be Required To Waive Zion Williamson To Reduce Contract Amount

The New Orleans Pelicans would have to waive Zion Williamson in order to reduce the amount of money owed to him on his contract.

There was a report last week that indicated Williamson would be required to be weighed with his pounds plus body fat percentage needing to stay below 295.

The full amount of Williamson's year-by-year salary, which ranges from $33.3 million in 2023-24 to $43.9 million in 2027-28, won't change for salary cap and luxury tax purposes.

The reduction is a protection for the Pelicans in case Williamson's career is derailed.

For Williamson, he agreed to the contract soon after the opening of free agency and though he received a significant commitment, it comes with downside risk given the unpredictable nature of his body.

Winning 7-6 not bad. Means he shot 7/13 from the post. Lakers might need to work that more into the offense.

I know he was cut but did Gobert get yolked this summer big time? Or is this what he’s looked like and he’s the same

3CAEA5F8-72A3-45E8-A704-6DA10AB92996.jpeg

FA7DC437-31F5-4D77-B05F-2A934C45D003.jpeg

Is he in the desert with high tops and crew length socks on though? I'd probably forego the ankle support for comfort and lightness, don't think you're going to be making any quick change of directions in there. Yes I'm hating, also them shorts or dangerous. I couldn't do it. Mess around and have the wrong thought or visual and now I'm going to jail for decent exposure

If Russ put on a Knicks uniform tomorrow, he'd be the most accomplished player to ever grace that clown franchise.

MVP
9x All-Star
9x All-NBA
2x Scoring Champ
75th Anniversary Team

He'd be the most accomplished player for a third of the teams in the league.

Steph pulled ahead after he won the FMVP.

But they were same tier before that.

It’s funny how people tried to downplay the award UNTIL Steph won it.

To this day Steph Curry fans still trying to put the great Bill Russell in a different category just so Steph can sneak into the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom