2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we were talking about the LIV Tour in here and who were the big names…

I'll be damned if a goofy gapped tooth dudes dressing like it's 1993 ever snatch anything of mine. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a strong suit of some posters on here as well.
1659402981107.gif

Same gif reply to both posts but for very different reasons :lol:

What’s Knicks fans beef with Lakers anyway? Lol

Is it all Lebron driven?

When did ALA form? Is that also Lebron driven? Lol

What a time.

Tiger got half a billion and a pill problem, he dont want no more issues. He just trying to get healthy, golf a lil bit, and watch the kids grow up. Tiger Jr look like he gona be nice Saudis might want to just wait a few years and hit him up.

Tiger Woods lost a bag cause of fake morality, and now he's turning down another bag cause of fake morality
Eye don’t think Tiger is really after the morality aspect it’s more of the titles he’s chasing. He was the youngest to accomplish a lot of things now he wants to be oldest .

Joining LIV now would limit that. Plus he only really gets up for a couple of tours a year. That’s the info i got from my golf uncles though

Cause he cheated on his wife. Can't have that in America, the bastion of morality and ethics.
It's cause it messed with his wholesome "nice guy" image which was a big draw. Sometimes the mask you present to society can turn around and bite you in your ***. That's what the corporations saw when they were dealing with him. They aren't thinking from the perspective that these are regular people with problems and issues like everyone else. They just see you as a brand.

Love bones Hyland

Are the weirdos in here saying his game is built more for Drew and pro am than curry? He looks mid af in these highlights lol.

Cause he cheated on his wife. Can't have that in America, the bastion of morality and ethics.

I thought this is what you meant and I somewhat disagree. YES, he lost sponsorships after that incident but his play also sharply declined (IIRC). Golf is extremely mental and I think having this secondary life that he had going exposed (not just cheating but kink-shamed to an extent) broke him mentally. Granted it was 7-years earlier but like at Kobe post-Colorado.

EYE don’t think the case to be made that he lost a bag because of America’s fake morality when Deshaun Watson, Quarterback of the Cleveland Browns, beat 20+ allegations of sexual misconduct with masseuses, only got a six game suspension and got the highest paid guaranteed contract in American football history.

IMO, America will look past most things if you make money (or win if it sports).

If im Tiger Woods I see literally zero reason to add any extra stress to my life just to get a measly 800 million.

Tiger Woods is way past the diminishing returns when it comes to money.
his life wouldn't change in any real significant material way with an extra 800 million.

and he don't have to answer for the crimes of despotic regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom