2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a thing called depth perception
The ones closer in the foreground should appear larger that those in the background. Larger field of view.

And this is not related to depth perception lol. You're using that wrong lol. Depth perception is the ability to see in 3 dimensions and to see objects as having volume. Relative distance.

You're thinking of apparent size. 😉

The ones closer in the foreground should appear larger that those in the background. Larger field of view.

And this is not related to depth perception lol. You're using that wrong lol. Depth perception is the ability to see in 3 dimensions and to see objects as having volume. Relative distance.

You're thinking of apparent size. 😉

Thank you for correcting me. I had the wrong terminology.

Speaking of the Magic…Is Deacon Isaac ever coming back :lol: Him and TJ Warren have been milk box status for a year and a half but at least the latter signed with Brooklyn so we know he is due for a comeback.

This just depresses me,

because it's clear if he still had the elite off the dribble shooting he showed at Washington

he'd def be a star. :/
I was saying way back when to just let him run point and cook but dudes like @beach em kept wanting Simmons to run point

297288036_6117060531655753_7323073916211092554_n.jpg

Bronny is good enough to play D1 college basketball. How far he goes after that we gotta wait and see.

The worst-case scenario is that he will play in the Gleague, get called up for a 10 day contract with whatever team is affiliated with the Gleague (and that team will have LeBron) then LeBron will play a couple of games with his son.

It will be a feel-good media story, tickets will sell, Bron will check it off his list, and that's the last you will hear of Bronny in the NBA and LeBron starts his retirement tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom