2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 years as a pro basketball player says he’s more than some hood legend.

It’s no casual thing to say homie was 6th man as many times as he was. He’s out there winning games for his teams on the reg.

And as for the ‘hood legend’ jab I’d say that adds to his case. It is the Basketball HoF, not the NBA HoF.

Again, I love Jamal Crawford but just stop man.

You don't believe what you are typing.

Seattle Sports HOF, sure.

Nothing further.

He’s out there winning games for his teams on the reg.

Interesting take.

Again, I love Jamal Crawford but just stop man.

You don't believe what you are typing.

Seattle Sports HOF, sure.

Nothing further.

Interesting take.
Have it.

If you’re taking those words as literal as possible, I’m not sure how you got all the way to ‘interesting’.

Nor do I care.

Have it.

can you imagine if the lakers do this goofy **** just to keep a 40 yr old dude lmaoooo

bronny the next damion lee aka only on the roster because i’m fam?

it’s gotta be such a double edged sword for bronny: even if he’s not great, he’ll get looks because of his last name, but no matter how good he is, he’ll always be compared to his dad

bronny the next damion lee aka only on the roster because i’m fam?

it’s gotta be such a double edged sword for bronny: even if he’s not great, he’ll get looks because of his last name, but no matter how good he is, he’ll always be compared to his dad

I don’t know, man. He has a lot of time left in the grand schemes…if he was developing under a normal timeline. In order to play with Pops, he lilkely has to come out at the first opportunity which is in two years. Lebby will still probably be really good then but I am not even sure Bronny has cleared the hurdle to be drafted with a FRP at that point.

Then you factor in that you would actually have to run Lebby + Bronny minutes if you wanted to maximize ticket sales (those would be meaningful minutes if you’re trying to win games). It would be a disaster but if the Lakers are still a dumpster fire then I could see them doing it.

I also guess this means that if Lebby signs a multi-year extension that some sort of backdoor deal must be in place with LA.

Edit: I joke on Damion Lee as much as the next man but he can at least hold his own in the NBA and was the leading scorer on a Top #25 Team as a Redshirt Senior (Spida was actually a Freshman on that team :lol: ). Bronny looking like he would be lucky to be that at this point but again…that is 6 years away so who knows :lol:

Last edited:
1659478307782.jpeg
All that money and my dude can't eem get his teeth on fleek :lol:
Screenshot_20220802-231722_Chrome.jpg

I don’t know, man. He has a lot of time left in the grand schemes…if he was developing under a normal timeline. In order to play with Pops, he lilkely has to come out at the first opportunity which is in two years. Lebby will still probably be really good then but I am not even sure Bronny has cleared the hurdle to be drafted with a FRP at that point.

Then you factor in that you would actually have to run Lebby + Bronny minutes if you wanted to maximize ticket sales (those would be meaningful minutes if you’re trying to win games). It would be a disaster but if the Lakers are still a dumpster fire then I could see them doing it.

I also guess this means that if Lebby signs a multi-year extension that some sort of backdoor deal must be in place with LA.

Edit: I joke on Damion Lee as much as the next man but he can at least hold his own in the NBA and was the leading scorer on a Top #25 Team as a Redshirt Senior (Spida was actually a Freshman on that team :lol: ). Bronny looking like he would be lucky to be that at this point but again…that is 6 years away so who knows :lol:

Watched a couple of Bronny's games and I like his game a lot. Hella good passer and elite vision already and a nice jumper. Kid can play lockdown defense, seen him put the clamps on perimeter ball handlers. He hasn't dominated the games I've watched but I think that might be a byproduct of playing alongside bailey.

He'll get drafted but idk if the lakers would be wise to use a FRP to get him unless he has a hella good year in college or the g-league.. that or Bron's forcing Pelinka and Buss to draft him. Significant minutes of Year 22 Bron with Rookie Year Bronny gonna be tough as hell for laker nation to swallow. Great story line but that's definitely lottery-level bball.

Have it.

If you’re taking those words as literal as possible, I’m not sure how you got all the way to ‘interesting’.

Nor do I care.

Have it.

Interesting take considering how many games Jamal Crawford has shot teams he's played for OUT of games. So this, "he won games for his teams" on the regular narrative IS a HIGHLY interesting take.

But have it.

I don't care about things that have 0% chance of happening either.

The Fact that this is even a discussion is wild to begin with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom