2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why the internet is overreacting on Dejounte…. I didn’t see anything unusual on court and who cares about the IG claps… wasn’t much to them either

That bad *** dog clip was hilarious though 😂

Been doing way too much this summer :lol:

E_HOoe3UcAAcQL0.jpg

where are the vets at these pro-am games? you need a udonis type mentor to pull dejounte aside and say "that's not how you play the game, youngblood. respect the game"

dejounte now can tweet without consequences now that pop isn't hovering over him :lol:

where are the vets at these pro-am games? you need a udonis type mentor to pull dejounte aside and say "that's not how you play the game, youngblood. respect the game"

dejounte now can tweet without consequences now that pop isn't hovering over him :lol:
Don’t be soft 😂

Bruh......Page 586 is GOLD
They way steph was playing last year, he would have won a championship regardless of the team he was on. I truly believe that. He was THAT good. Elite season.

Tell the story

storm2006 storm2006 somewhere reading that post

thanos-sunset (1).gif

Only one way to get Anti back with sistas now...
6p7drl.jpg

Damn, some freaky chipolte mayo yambs finna have my guy up at the clinic waiting for his STD test like...
a2c8fa3c5b2f1105d49f40417397f28f.jpg

Based Jesus Based Jesus telling young nba players to not have kids and all it took was for a latina to call him papi for him to rawdog a stranger :smh: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am still a few pages back back but have to let this out.

frshstunna frshstunna that white mom-daughter had me LIT on Saturday night. I was too deep in my bag. Woke up on Sunday in a DC telly with some vanilla milk in my bed at 11 AM....THAT WAS NOT THE MOM OR DAUGHTER?!?! I gave ole girl one of the $5 Evians on her way out then tried to extend my room but they said my card was declined. Looks like folks ran me for pockets :wow:

Fortunately my bank has a branch where I can get a card printed on the spot. I had to take my iPad with me because I wasn't going to take my corporate phone. On the way back to my telly I crossed through Chinatown and saw an intriguing hotel. Turns out they had a rooftop bar which was kind of lit. Ended up meeting this dark chocolate milk yamb, who was on the thicker side, but she was feeling your boy. Couldn't exchange contact information because I didn't have a phone. However, I was able to convince her and her home girls to go to a bar adjacent to my hotel then they dipped and she came back. Woke up in the middle of the night and watched The Chi but I fell asleep mid-episode

Still made the 8AM EDT Team Tag Up doe :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom