2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
💯💯💯 Exactly. Franchises are so quick to hand the keys over to a player who has very little skin in the game. Even if you do everything they ask (hire the coach they want, build the team around them, trade away all of your draft picks to get the sidekicks that they want, give them preferential treatment over the other players in the roster) They can still roll out of bed one day and just say "yeah, I don't want to be here anymore. Trade me"
The players run the NBA, accountability is someone else's problem. I am all for the players doing whatever they want, when their talent justifies it.

uf80w6x8ejg91.jpg

Don't agree with this at all.

You want to choose your coach & teammates? Okay, go for it. But don't blame the GM for doing what you asked for if/when it doesn't work out.
Team's set up multi year long schemes to obtain players this good. They have all the power and with that power comes the ability to do whatever you want and apologize for none of it.

That's the world man

KD lookin funny in the light, and what happens if Smokin’ Joe Tsai doesn’t fire Sean and Steve and doesn’t trade KD, then what? I see all parties staying put
That would be a disaster. At that point you’re bending over and taking it by a 34 year old star that wanted out months ago and have to max out kyrie lol

It's kinda funny how the trade request initially was a result of Kyrie not getting extended when it just seems KD always wanted out regardless because the deck wasn't as stacked on his side he thought it would be 🤔

I think bro wanted out the moment Harden jumped ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom