2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

The price on Kyrie just dropped

I don't know how you can assume KD wouldn't get locked up by Gsw after watching him get locked up by Boston and seeing the defense Wiggins played during the postseason

Supporting cast of Boston is way better. Multiple players than can get you 15-20 a night.

You’re saying you’d take Tatum over KD today? Next year? The year after?

Supporting cast of Boston is way better. Multiple players than can get you 15-20 a night.

You’re saying you’d take Tatum over KD today? Next year? The year after?
It's not about tatum over KD. You just can't justify the assumption that KD would play better than tatum did in the finals. Top 15/top 5 is irrelevant when that guy got clamped in a first round sweep. Now if you have both KD/tatum it's reasonable to think that defenses can't key in on both of them. But swapping KD and tatum doesn't change anything based on reality

Last edited:
lake?....might not eem be big enough to be considered a pond

i come in peace
Yall just like to hear yourself type huh? As such, the point is its dried up, the part visible outside the window is here but again, per the drought (its baby raining right now) I could walk straight across, not even a puddle. And the other ones are completely dried up.

3F0BA291-949D-428D-8C0A-C57D49A439A6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom