2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
298729270_6135143539847452_1985878100197293980_n.png

NBA investigation on the Sixers is moot until next summer when/if Harden extends. If he's average/bad and gets a fat contract then there would be a lot more proof against the Sixers.

KD isn’t going any god damn where…..

If I’m the Nets I’d dare him to sit out.
He won’t sit out.

That’s not the worse outcome for them.

Worse is if she shows up and is at practices with Nash coaching him and Marks walking around the facility. Team will be toxic as heck.

They wish he sits out.

What are "pronouns?" Seeing this on IG pages, dating profiles, etc. more and more "She/her." When/why did this happen?

Pardon my ignorance.

gender binary pronouns. Used to represent people's identities beyond the gender binary of masculine (he/him) and feminine (she/her). Shocked you haven’t heard of this, its been a major talking point/headline last 2 years Id say.

What are "pronouns?" Seeing this on IG pages, dating profiles, etc. more and more "She/her." When/why did this happen?

Pardon my ignorance.

Basically how someone would like to be referred to as.

Male: "He went to the store"
Female: "That's her car"

Or if it's a non-binary person who doesn't identify with either gender, they may prefer they/them.

"I went to dinner with them"
"They ordered pasta"

gender binary pronouns. Used to represent people's identities beyond the gender binary of masculine (he/him) and feminine (she/her). Shocked you haven’t heard of this, its been a major talking point/headline last 2 years Id say.

I have heard of it I just didn't know what it represented. and kept it moving. I see it more and more now though so I became more curious. I don't have a lot of social media so I doubt I'm exposed to it as much as the next person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom