2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake is washed, washed.

He can give a team 10-15 productive minutes here and there, but that’s about it. Miami would be a good place for him to play spot minutes.

Unless the spurs will go full tank mode, I don’t see any reasoning for them to trade Murray.

Plus I don’t see them tanking unless pop and Buford step down.
There's also getting ahead of paying him potentially the Max soon thats been mentioned in here. I'm just going based off the trade rumors that seemed to have some steam to want to offload him doe so who knows

I also kinda think the Spurs realized this purgatory life of fighting for play ins needs to go another direction and I gotta think Pop is close to being ready to step away

If any class is worth tanking. Next year is one of them

Last edited:
The NBA Player-Sports Talk Host War is out of hand. They just need to put on some gloves and swap it out at this point.

Kyrie-SAS
Russ-Skip
Dray-Perk

The last one seems like legit beef. I get how it’s headline grabbing but calling another man a c**n is crossing the line :lol:

The NBA Player-Sports Talk Host War is out of hand. They just need to put on some gloves and swap it out at this point.

Kyrie-SAS
Russ-Skip
Dray-Perk

The last one seems like legit beef. I get how it’s headline grabbing but calling another man a c**n is crossing the line :lol:
I agree with VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL that this is all deliberate in order to create mass engagement.

Everything is theater now it's crazy.

I agree with VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL that this is all deliberate in order to create mass engagement.

Everything is theater now it's crazy.
I agree as well.

I could see that with Perk-Dray, SAS and Skip. SAS, Perk and Skip are all on morning shows and Dray has a podcast so engagement is important for their paper. Kyrie has been speaking his mind for awhile now/taking stuff seriously and we saw how pissed Russ was at even fans calling him Westbrick. I think those two are legit perturbed by the name calling on national television.

But you too are probably right. I give folks, especially celebs/athletes/politicians, too much credit sometimes :lol:

So no one thinks Ayton could be back in Phoenix on a lesser deal
Those bridges feel burnt.

If EYE were a 24 year old, former #1 pick, seeking my first extension, coming off a 14/11 season on a finals team in Year 3 (16/12 in the playoffs), a 17/10 season on the best regular season team in the league in Year 14 (18/9 in the playoffs) and being Top 10 in PPG/RPG/FG % then I am FOR SURE getting every penny on the open market. Especially for a racist, misogynistic, cheap owner.

The fact that Jalen Brunson is getting a near and Ayton is struggling to get paid is kind of crazy to me.

Kyrie-SAS
Russ-Skip
Dray-Perk

dray one minute going at media accountability and the next up on stage with SAS :lol:

I completely forgot about Utah in general.

The break up felt imminent but now Mitch and Rudy gonna be hosting AS weekend at this rate

Signing Brunson to a max is a Knicks move lol

im never mad at an athlete getting their payday but imagine watching brunson struggle to get 20 ppg in the WCF and thinking “let’s max this man!”

“bing bong!” -the official sound of the knicks lottery balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom