2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating a dead horse at this point but he lost a bet to me like 4 months ago and dragged it on and he kept making jokes about not paying me so I posted a screenshot of him in front his crib on google maps after a few months and it ended up in both of us getting banned from the rap thread :lol:

Cats can not pay on bets and things like that but post a meme/gif that has a bad word on it and you’ll get banned with the quickness :lol:

ezgif-2-dcc2cf32ad.gif

Put Jamal on those spurs teams and they might have actually repeated at least once

Jamal Crawford couldn’t play a lick of defense…. Despite being gangly, lean and 6’5” dude was awful on defense….

Manu wasn’t…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all just talk to talk

Jamal played 20 years and only averaged 2.2 rebounds…. In 20 years he only averaged 1 steal 7 times :lol: :lol:.

He averaged 0.9 steals his entire career. Despite being 6’5” 200+ pounds with a great wingspan. He was an offensive FORCE. But bruh was always good on defense

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom