2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
dead (1).png

Boston really would let Marcus Smaht hold up a deal when they just acquired Brogdon?
- Brogdon has been very injury prone so far. Not a reliable starter yet
- Trade Smart, if Brogdon can’t play, you’ll have to run your offense through *checks notes* Payton Pritchard
- Celtics have the best package deal and KD doesn’t have a lot of leverage, so it wouldn’t make sense to rush a deal

- Brogdon has been very injury prone so far. Not a reliable starter yet
- Trade Smart, if Brogdon can’t play, you’ll have to run your offense through *checks notes* Payton Pritchard
- Celtics have the best package deal and KD doesn’t have a lot of leverage, so it wouldn’t make sense to rush a deal

Ummm KD is a great playmaker in his own right. I think they'd be fine. I know Smart is perfect for the system but having him hold up a deal would be silly.

Was seeing if lawdog1 lawdog1 was cool, ended up seeing BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pulling a @erupt in the Clippers thread
Well, that information does not provide me with much of an incentive to discontinue my experiment with severely reduced internet usage. Carry on.

But apologies to antidope antidope - I don't recant anything, but was unnecessarily ****-ish about the whole thing.

KD build the team and rip it apart.....really dude should have made sure harden didnt leave instead he leaves town because of your buddy and now you dont want to play with your buddy, your coach and lets throw the GM in as he was dumb enough to listen to your ideas and make most if not all happen?? you let me down KD

I stated it before and i'll keep stating it.....with all the picks the nets owe and no chance you're getting a player like tatum or booker do not trade KD. Tell him no trade is happening. sorry not sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom