2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan. It felt like you were playing a Russian hockey team when KG and Steph, or KG, Terrell Brandon, Wally Szczerbiak played the Spurs. Need a jersey of the legend.

Nah.

But on that note, I was shooting pull up 25 foot threes on 3-on-1 fast breaks during games in the 90s bro. I was ahead of my time.
Same., except this was like 2000. I have these games on camcorder tapes somewhere for proof lol. Can hear parents gasping and everything at the audacity

Hearing the comments from spectators was actually the best part of watching those things back. “That guy has moves!” /white dad voice

I peaked in 5th grade. I was a Mark Jackson type. Loved dropping a dime my all time favorite thing to do on the court. Didnt play any defense and had absolutely no jumper, but a automatic floater. I was a lefty too i could always get a weird angled shot off below the charge circle in the paint. My favorite go go to move was the right handed dream shake into a soft left handed baby hook coming from the left baseline 🔥🔥

Here's why it's always going to be a big man's league.

Eventually, bigs will be able to play just like guards - handling the ball, dishing for assists, shooting threes consistently...while still having the ability to post up and back down smaller defenders or shoot over the top of them. It's already been happening the last decade plus strong.

But guards can never play like bigs cause they just don't have the size and length.

#11 in Slam n Jam and NJB

#21 and #23 in high school
20211204_223732.jpg

On Feet: OG Jordan 7 Playoffs

First thing I thought of:

pete-maravich-jazz.jpg

Makes sense.

I think I would rather see Warriors v Clippers though.

Hoping we get Bucks v Celtics in the opening game.

Was basically done when they shipped him off to Detroit
Had an all-star season in Detroit and basically dragged them into the playoffs and then tried to play hurt when they got there. It was a swift roll downhill after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom