2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe so. Either way they couldn't stop me from scoring 30 that night in '92
kevin-hart-kevin.gif

You still be hoopin or all those injuries did too much damage? …knee issues that young is terrible
I stopped playing in adult men's basketball leagues about a decade ago. I no longer play competitively. If I do play "pickup ball" at the park with fam n friends, I'm only camping outside shooting threes and 20 footers with an occasional nice assist or two lol.

No longer taking it to the rack for fear of pulling/tearing a hammy or that dreaded Achilles 😵

I stopped playing in adult men's basketball leagues about a decade ago. I no longer play competitively. If I do play "pickup ball" at the park with fam n friends, I'm only camping outside shooting threes and 20 footers with an occasional nice assist or two lol.

No longer taking it to the rack for fear of pulling/tearing a hammy or that dreaded Achilles 😵

The game is about guards

I had a credit left on my Thunder season tix account and they dont do refunds so i said **** it put me down again. Its like $200 and I dont wAnt to add money to it so gonna do like a 5 game mini pack of 2 nosebleeds. Might have some resale value

Used to rock #5 and #3 back in the day. As a lefty I loved Cuttino Mobley and Jalen Rose. Also liked Steve Francis and AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom