2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is dude nice atleast? From those three defensive clips I'd say no. Let's see patty play someone decent not just some average joe

and the 1% he's not cooking is in the league with him
Lol there are lots of high level players who didn't make it to the league. C'mon just cause y'all are as average as the dude who posted that video doesn't mean there aren't better players out there who didn't make the league.

Lol there a lots a high level players who didn't make it to the league. C'mon just cause y'all are as average as the dude who posted that video doesn't mean there aren't better players out there who didn't make the league.

There are high level guys that didn’t make it. And Patty is still cooking them. You gotta think about all of the leagues around the world. The best guys in those leagues make it to the league and are likely 3rd string guys. Shane Larkin is probably the best guard not in the NBA and you see what he did when he was there.

Have you ever played an NBA player before? Seen them in person in a regular hoop setting?

There are high level guys that didn’t make it. And Patty is still cooking them. You gotta think about all of the leagues around the world. The best guys in those leagues make it to the league and are likely 3rd string guys. Shane Larkin is probably the best guard not in the NBA and you see what he did when he was there.

Have you ever played an NBA player before? Seen them in person in a regular hoop setting?
I mean it's easy to say that as a blanket statement and more times than not yes it would prove correct. I just know I've come across some players who would give some of these guys fits regardless of what level they made it to.

Yes I've played with NBA and D1 players. I've never played an NBA player one on one if that's what your asking

Saw KD at Baruch College in Summer 2011 right after he dropped 66 at Rucker. Funny enough, John Lucas III outshined him that night and went for 60 :lol:

NBA cats are different. Even journeyman and fringe guys.

The guy in that video works with professional hoopers.

I played with Kyrie one time when I was a kid. He wasn't even trying and he made everyone look silly.

How many times will the "Fringe NBA players would smack 99.9% of people who play basketball" thing need to be proven out before people get it.

Is dude nice atleast? From those three defensive clips I'd say no. Let's see patty play someone decent not just some average joe

He doesn't train NBA players anymore by choice, but FAR from an average Joe. There's clips out there of him hooping as well as his teaching, usually with Tyler Relph and JLawbball, 2 other elite trainers

I mean it's easy to say that as a blanket statement and more times than not yes it would prove correct. I just know I've come across some players who would give some of these guys fits regardless of what level they made it to.

Yes I've played with NBA and D1 players. I've never played an NBA player one on one if that's what your asking

I’m not trying to be disrespectful. D1 players are nothing in comparison to guys in the league. There are over 300 D1 programs in the country. I got little homies that played D1

Could Kay felder beat Patty mills one on one? Maybe but Kay was a 1% himself. He doesn’t count.

Name these guys that would give Patty fits
[dcallafricanvoice] I come in peace [/dcallafricanvoice]

Saw KD at Baruch College in Summer 2011 right after he dropped 66 at Rucker. Funny enough, John Lucas III outshined him that night and went for 60 :lol:

NBA cats are different. Even journeyman and fringe guys.

Any guy with NBA experience is destroying basically everyone. Ira newble came to LTF and was looking like prime lebron. I saw julius Randle in high school end some grown man’s dreams and julius was skipping class in all white ones. God bless the dead andre Emmett is like the best pickup basketball player ever. He went up against a fringe NBA guy and was humbled

Oh i see so it's basically just promotion, didn't know he was a trainer.
I’m not trying to be disrespectful. D1 players are nothing in comparison to guys in the league. There are over 300 D1 programs in the country. I got little homies that played D1

Could Kay felder beat Patty mills one on one? Maybe but Kay was a 1% himself. He doesn’t count.

Name these guys that would give Patty fits
[dcallafricanvoice] I come in peace [/dcallafricanvoice]
I'm not sure what about this could be considered disrespectful or where i argued otherwise regarding NBA and D1 players.
If you're an NBA level talent, an NBA team will find you. Doesn't matter what state/country you're from or what school you went to.

To say there's just guys walking the street that have NBA talent is crazy.
Bro a lot has to go right to make it in pro sports period. But ok guys a non NBA player scoring more points against an NBA player in a 1 on 1 game is scientifically impossible,your right.

Giannis was found in what can be described as the middle of nowhere from a basketball perspective.

Jadakiss wasn't right. There wasn't a dude up north better than Jordan. That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.

Jonathan simmons was cutting hair and made his way from the kitchen to the league. They found him.

Giannis was found in what can be described as the middle of nowhere from a basketball perspective.

Jadakiss wasn't right. There wasn't a dude up north better than Jordan. That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.
There’s some cats who reach that urban legend status though.

There’s a dude named John Brown from Cincinnati who people swear was better than OJ Mayo. Was supposed to be next next but couldn’t stay out the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom