2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand it’s different but he’s always going to be a hands on on coach. He’s one of the guys. Just like Sam Cassell is. Monty williams was defending in practice while coaching. You know Willie green is out here.

Seeing the 42 year old lifting with us does what when we are already a veteran team?
You are right.
I got you my brother.

haslem out there taking a roster spot for a team that needs to stop wasting their roster spots.

heat could easily get someone who can give them a good 5-10 hard and long minutes but they got this dude sitting on the bench towel waving and mean mugging

Udonis bout to lead the league once again in claps and high fives :pimp:

They gonna give that man a plaque on a chair once he retires

Haslem has earned $69 million in his careerthrough 2021-22. His newest one-year deal will put his career earnings at $71 million. He has acknowledged in the past that he has given up $70 million in his career to remain with the Heat, and he has now made that amount in career earnings.

One can look at part of the Heat’s decision to keep Haslem all these years as a way to reimburse him for his lost money. Of his $71 million earned, $25 million of it came since 2014 when he ended his 2010 contract to take another pay cut. It’s possible he made up his lost earnings and even made more than he would’ve had his career ended earlier.

From the way Amin El Hasin broke it down, him resigning makes it almost impossible to get Durant if the Heat are interested. They needed the extra roster spot if they didn't want to involve other teams in the trade according to him.

1661130805076.jpeg

Kysre looking INSANE

Anthony Carter's agent "forgot" to fax in paperwork that allowed the team to sign Lamar Odom in 2003.

Carter is an assistant coach cashing checks for the Heat now.

Pat Riley never forgets. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom