2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good players are always overrated in these star-centric trade talks, for example, the old Knicks’ Wilson Chandler.

I love how GMs or front offices complain about the Gobert trade, yet teams aren’t willing to give up Desmond Bane for Durant:

Not sure why they're even talking about this :lol:

BK's not gonna let him go for fringe guys and picks.

They've already declined much better offers involving All-Stars

Identical shots, same game. Same defender.

Giannis is a cheat code man... :smh:

Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 10.23.46 AM.png

Utah isn’t trading a perennial all-star guard without getting some kind of young player with promise in return. Grimes or RJ are absolutely in the deal.

Utah isn’t trading a perennial all-star guard without getting some kind of young player with promise in return. Grimes or RJ are absolutely in the deal.

Everyone wants 3 and D. Not including Grimes is probably the hold up. Give them Obi and IQ instead. Both showed just as much flashes as Grimes in the minutes they got.

Minny getting ripped off ruined this for the rest of the league.

Such beautiful ball. That season was masterful. 2013 was nuts too but they sold.

2014 Spurs will always be the best basketball I've ever seen
I love how GMs or front offices complain about the Gobert trade, yet teams aren’t willing to give up Desmond Bane for Durant:

For KD!? I'm personally driving JJJ to Brooklyn to make sure he gets there and then driving KD back to Memphis

The hell are the Jazz looking for?

Nobody's gonna give them a Rudy haul ever again

You serious? :lol:

Obi was an extremely old prospect. He is only a little more than 1 year younger than Donovan.

Fournier is 30 and won’t be in any long term plans. And only 2 of those picks are unprotected.

That is a very average offer. They would need to add Grimes at the least, but most likely RJ.

Nets ain't taking Jaren as a centre piece...

That conversation starting and ending with Jaheim. So basically neither party should even bother picking up the phone.

These trade offers aren’t even making sense anymore. I guess inflation has even hit the NBA. That’s a ridiculous offer for Donovan Mitchell anyway, he ain’t that good.

These trade offers aren’t even making sense anymore. I guess inflation has even hit the NBA. That’s a ridiculous offer for Donovan Mitchell anyway, he ain’t that good.
25 year old perennial all star with 3+1 left on his contract who hasn’t even requested a trade :lol:

The Knicks are either gonna have to loop in a 3rd team or give up RJ.

Even if he requests a trade I highly doubt the Knicks will be the only team on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom