2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely not and you've also tried denying the Kobe cake, too.

I thought Mamba Mentality was all about holding yourself accountable?

Just own it, lad.

Pull it up then clown. I never said my girl calls me Bean or anything of the sort. I never denied the Kobe cake either as I posted it on here myself.

Quit lying on my name lame.

You're the one lying, :lol:

Who's this?

Screenshot_20220822-182111_Chrome.jpg

Just own it, lad.

Also, watch out on the personal attacks because a few people in here like tapping the report button.

You're the one lying, :lol:

Who's this?

Screenshot_20220822-182111_Chrome.jpg

Just own it, lad.

Also, watch out on the personal attacks because a few people in here like tapping the report button.

It wasn't a Kobe cake actually. It was a purple and gold jersey cake with my last name and #24 for my 24th birthday. In any event I posted that on here myself. That other **** is a flat out lie.

It wasn't a Kobe cake actually. It was a purple and gold jersey cake with my last name and #24 for my 24th birthday. In any event I posted that on here myself. That other **** is a flat out lie.

Sure thing, lad.

You have yourself a wonderful Monday evening.

:lol: It really ain't even no big deal, but the defense is funny. You don't have to explain ****, especially if goofy *** tebow was the impetus.

I like ice cream and cake but have tasted very few good ice cream cakes. Either the ice cream too hard or the cake too soggy. I gotta find a fresh one with the right balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom