2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant and brooks would throw hands. No way KD is letting that man take the shots brooks takes
images (3).jpeg

Got my half-season games this morning. I got the Nets and Bucks when they come to town :pimp:

No cleveland but I’m gonna get that one on seatgeek for $20. No Boston though 😖
I'm #teampoor so I gotta get like a 5 game package because I only have a $200 credit and I dont want to put no new money up.

Cats continue to have it twisted as if the Knicks somehow need to make this trade.

Year 3 of the rebuild and they’re looking realistically like a lower half-play-in destined squad as is.

Bigger, both in stature & acclaim, FAs will be available in the next couple szns.

Danny can indeed go kick rocks. I smell Thibbs as the culprit behind offering up Obi if that package is true.

RJ was never going to be on the table & will be protected at all costs.

Paying close attention to quite a few teams this yr.

Not nearly as flagrant as him saying it’s year 3 of a rebuild. It’s going on year 10
I know you might not be as in tune with the team but 10 years is a wild stretch sir. Or maybe we have different meanings.

New FO is going into year 3. Yr 3 that spells a playoff berth. That run held down with majority of the talent under 25 yrs old.

I can safely say these aren’t yesterday’s lolKnicks but hey 🤷‍♂️ .

The biggest Knicks FA signing of the last however many years is a guy who is now like the 14th best PG in the East.

Probably not getting anything better than Donovan Mitchell in free agency for the foreseeable future.

As far as signings/trades with impact: Amare > Melo >>> Donovan

Amare brought some serious life back to the city. First half of season MVP type performances. Melo and Tyson don’t come here without Amare.

Sad we only got 1 good year of him though. Always gonna have love for him.

I know you might not be as in tune with the team but 10 years is a wild stretch sir. Or maybe we have different meanings.

New FO is going into year 3. Yr 3 that spells a playoff berth. That run held down with majority of the talent under 25 yrs old.

I can safely say these aren’t yesterday’s lolKnicks but hey 🤷‍♂️ .

A new front office doesn’t reset a rebuild. Word to the Kings. Knicks been over .500 once since 2012. It’s year 10 homie.

Sucks that he got down about it. An older head in his circle should’ve told him to not take it personal. No playoffs in 16 straight years. One of the worst organizations in all of sports.
True but Halliburton doesn’t have the clout to be saying this like this either

Our new front office is meh. Brock Aller only one I mess with. Too many voices in the room.

Atleast they kinda understand the basics. Accumulate picks and don’t trade them unless for a star.

Mitchell is like 26/5/5 on decent efficiency and is about to enter his prime. Who out there is a better option that’s also realistic to land?

Don’t really see why you’d want anybody older than that given what the team’s core is. Younger guys that are better than Mitchell or have the potential to be might already be in better situations than what New York would offer.

I'd wait until SGA gets tired of OKC tanking and being a Bible Belt city that can't contain his drip. All Mitchell and Brunson as a back court gets you is probably the shortest, least defensive, least passing backcourt in the nba.

And it would costs you 57M next season

but it's probably a pipe dream so if the Donovan deal is here now, idk

not as much potential for highlights in a 3 on 3 All Star Game but still fun to see all the former nba guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom