2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just asked somebody face to face. Notes are below.

Steph
LeBron
Greek Freak
James Harden (Knows from the side head movement meme)
Klay: Thought he was Kris Humphries (Said she knew him because he was married to Kim)
Draymond: (I showed her the "Nope" video a while ago)
Tristan: Drama
JR Smith: (Call him the Dude from A&T with Sick Child
CP3: Bromance with Banana Boat Boys
Carmelo
John Wall
Kyrie
KD
Ime Udoka: (Knew him as the husband of Nia Long: (who she then called Iguadola)
Seth Curry
Mark Price (My influence)

Lacob telling Kuminga through SAS to wake up. :lol:

Fam been getting told to wake up a few times over the past year
patrice.png

Only 19 doe he got time

Figured it won’t be any movement for the Nets to start the season…No real deals for KD currently out there and they not dumb enough to take on Westbrook, no matter how hard Lakers ppl were hoping and wishing :lol:

Figured it won’t be any movement for the Nets to start the season…No real deals for KD currently out there and they not dumb enough to take on Westbrook, no matter how hard Lakers ppl were hoping and wishing :lol:
Trade was never about Russ.

It was…never mind. Some posters don’t actually read and think

The best is asking people who complain about them not getting paid enough how many games they’ve attended, merchandise they’ve bought, or games they watch per season

Because it’s cool to complain about them not getting paid enough but they ain’t doing anything to actually support them

Had this same discussion with my wife which ultimately turned into an argument lol

Show her this:

Eh, I’d say for the most part women watch sports for and with men. I’m sure there are some women out there who in game day Sunday get a pizza and watch the game by themselves, but I’d say that’s an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom