2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what has he really done. You can say injuries but every team goes through that .

He's avg 25-30 for years while being a big draw, multiple time allstar. I think sometimes people confuse all time great with a superstar in their era. If we just talking "what has somebody really done" which means rings are we saying Dominque, Vince, Chuck, dudes like that wasn't superstars?

He's avg 25-30 for years while being a big draw, multiple time allstar. I think sometimes people confuse all time great with a superstar in their era. If we just talking "what has somebody really done" which means rings are we saying Dominque, Vince, Chuck, dudes like that wasn't superstars?
I see your point in that matter. Dame in this era of basketball. He not even top 5 in his position anymore. Just saying

Dame is better than cp3, garland, and I would say better than kyrie or equal to him.
How many finals Dame went to? You can argue Garland. But in this season. I’m choosing Garland easy. Not even a 2nd thought. He ain’t matching Kyrie bruh. Dame wouldn’t even co sign that

The point guard debate is always flawed because you have scoring point guards and then facilitators. When it comes to your Chris Paul, Steve mash Stockton etc I wouldn’t take them over a pure scoring PG if my team didn’t have a primary scorer.

Is a center that plays amazing defense and rebounds everything worse than a pure scoring center that has bad defense?

Without Lebron, how many Finals Kyrie been to? I mean is Mario Chalmers better than Dame?

-foe
Ok thats like bringing in Derek Fisher with Shaq and Kobe. I’m just saying you picking Lillard in this season over all those PGs? I’ll take my chances with ball and garland. Younger, will get better on the defensive end in time. Lillard ain’t too 5

Ok thats like bringing in Derek Fisher with Shaq and Kobe. I’m just saying you picking Lillard in this season over all those PGs? I’ll take my chances with ball and garland. Younger, will get better on the defensive end in time. Lillard ain’t too 5

smh-just-dumb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom