2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
legit two of my least favorite players coming to LA in consecutive years…sucks big time

i’ve always hated pat bev even in his “prime”…he ain’t no jrue with the defense or 1st team all defense tony allen out there

All they could get in return for Talentless Horton Tucker was Pat Bev on an expiring deal? Thought he was a star in the making?
So......the best Boston could do was get an oft injured Brogdon and washed Galinari thinking they're the missing pieces? Thought the C's were a championship franchise?

Oh wait, one since '86 :lol:

THT will be the next Ex Laker to play his best basketball somewhere else.

When Mitchell gets moved he will be the poor man's version just with longer arms and less winning. Him and Clarkson together will be great tank but entertainment energy

Pat Bev still a hack
But he’s our hack now

AR tour coming :emoji_hugging:

Something definitely in the works for Rust now

Imagine DHam saying the PG position is up for grabs

Bev is a great pickup. Guys will be held accountable and he will make the most out of his minutes.
Solid defense and can hit the open threes at a decent pct
Will go all put and an excellent rebounder for his size

Bev got the next 5 yrs

Russ and bev in the same team lol

Can’t wait for the season to start. Lakers trying to make Russ retire early.
8EF9C2C3-F923-47E0-BDDD-4B899669AEA7.gif

robert-de-niro-finger-wag.gif

Talentless Horton Tucker is crazy :lol:
I love it :rofl: overplayed the hell out their hand last year, talking about he was untouchable, then they let him get exposed badly and you practically had to give him away for free. Tough scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom