2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old “I saw the box score” and thus know more than those who actually watched the games take. Cool

Why do y’all do this is? Being a fan of a team doesn’t make you smarter. Doesn’t make you watch the game differently.

24% he was spotting up
23% they put him in pick and roll
19% of his possessions were in transition.
8% he ISO’s

He just ain’t like that. He wasn’t good.

Damn that sucks for Chet man.

I’m not trying to sound like a Debbie downer fellas but honestly I really think he’s gonna be a bust.

He’ll be injured all the time.

Too frail. It was obvious

Hopefully I got exposed for this take. I really do. But damn man.

And yeah I know KD was frail too but still. Chet is ******.

Teams definitely putting in their contract not letting their players play in these pro ams

Great pickup for the mighty Los Angeles Lakers franchise. Just a matter of time before we win another 1-2 titles with Bron, AD, and the crew. And just a matter of time before Westbrick is gone too.

Beverley is a much better fit with LAL than Westbrick and THT.

The squad is short on veteran leaders. Team has no enforcer type guys, which makes this a perfect move for the Lakers.

As we all know every championship team has one or two veteran role player(s) who gets on the other team's nerves...

Draymond
David West
Rambis
Kupchak
Cooper
McHale
M.L. Carr
Kite
Kieff Morris
Tucker
Dwight
DFish
Fox
Artest
Rodman
Mahorn
Laimbeer
Elie
Mad Max
Ben Wallace
Bowen
Zo Mourning

Danny Ainge lost yet again to the purple n gold :lol:

I get where you're coming from. Some beefs are legitimate & personal.

On the other hand, it's two 33 year old men. If they want to win, they'll tolerate each other. They don't even need to be cool off the court.

Also, I feel like neither player is at the level of asking their permission before making a trade.
it's personal.

He could have ended Russ's career, did cost him a potential championship and however much time he missed. The dudes take every chance to take shots at each other in the media and have to be separated every game they play against each other

I think they legitimately don't like each other. And obviously they play the same position so I dont even think theres an option for put your ego aside and root for your teammate's success, since it will always come at the expense of each other.

“Will Giannis ever win a title with the bucks?”
“No. The Lakers have Talen-Horton Tucker”
What an all time bad take :rofl:
Amazes me that this guy has a platform. He’s by far the worse. His takes. His face. Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom