2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got caught on camera noticed it, was like nah man not today. If I play trash this season, first thing they gonna mention is this damn cake. Pass it off like to Embiid. Bruh did just violated the ocean. Some fish or shark gonna catch some mean diabetes. All that sugar . They not used to that.

I guess you might say the cake was a flop

indecisive-i-dont-know.gif

No way that’s a real cake right? It looked light And kept its form way too good while he held it horizontally :lol:

Last edited:
No way that’s a real cake right? It looked light And kept it’s form way too good while he held it horizontally :lol:

could be like one of those wedding cakes that's cardboard with icing on it then a little piece is actual cake so the couple could get the picture & do their thing

Reactions: HIM
could be like one of those wedding cakes that's cardboard with icing on it then a little piece is actual cake so the couple could get the picture & do their thing
You’re probably right and now I’m even more bothered because that way it’s worse for the ocean. Jim’s cake cardboard is going to wash up on my beach. SMH.

Gilbert said a whole lot of nothing. Im mad I watched that whole clip. This big talk about understanding basketball and training to be the best to then bring up minutes per game??? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom