2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
301563862_6184617371566735_1429428943444610321_n.png

Gilbert just be talking. Talking about Giannis don't understand basketball. You never bruh never understood proper ball movement and defense. That's why those wizards teams had pieces but you could barely win a series.

Who did they lose in a series to that they should have beaten though?

Or

Who did they barely beat that they should have beat more convincingly?

Also, who was Gil supposed to pass the ball to other than Antawn and Caron?

Last edited:
Those Wiz teams were all .500. Don’t really know if there’s anybody they SHOULD have beat. Bron was a monster in the series’ they played.

Gil always been a fool. He just saying things like skip and SAS but he is a former player so people think there is more weight to it

Considering that the Magic made it to the Finals (w/o their starting PG) I don't think it impossible the Wizards win more playoff series'

Those Wiz teams were all .500. Don’t really know if there’s anybody they SHOULD have beat. Bron was a monster in the series’ they played.

Nah. I want to hear his explanation as to how their goofy leader held them back and caused them to underachieve.
Considering that the Magic made it to the Finals (w/o their starting PG) I don't think it impossible the Wizards win more playoff series'

Name a series they should have won that they didn't.

The Magic had a HOF Center on their squad and was built around HIM. That is a wild, "If ......... then" statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom