2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamelo saving some money

Reminds me of hearing guys like bron and giannis refusing to pay for data when travelling :lol:

Dudes told me Steph wasn't tough enough to hoop with the city. Told me he wouldn't show up to the runs. Told me he wouldn't pull up. Told me that he needs a system. Told me he's too doft. Told me he's too lightskin Told me he needs screens and plays run for him. They told me. They Lied.

JC home debut got the whole country turnt .

Was drunk midway through the second quarter :lol:
We ****ing suck tho playing like team canada without all the talent.
7BC8D325-52DA-47E9-8050-C6B10BCCBEE6.jpeg
BF730E83-7DFF-4D9E-A4FD-FFDE647C58E4.jpeg

Jerseys are ******* flames. :pimp:

Wonder if it's because Steph Curry is a generational offensive talent :emoji_thinking:

All the reason not to die on the switch and leave uncle Al Horford on an island. They had a lot to overcome but he was dying on switches or flopping in the 4th of a close out game. Unacceptable

Still crazy that they gave DPoY to a guard. That's simply not how basketball defense works.

Dudes told me Steph wasn't tough enough to hoop with the city. Told me he wouldn't show up to the runs. Told me he wouldn't pull up. Told me that he needs a system. Told me he's too doft. Told me he's too lightskin Told me he needs screens and plays run for him. They told me. They Lied.

What kind of offensive system did they run for old Steph? :emoji_shrug: i was told he wasnt a hooper

Was Marcus ducking steph or was steph ducking marcus? I’m sure Marcus smart would have loved to defend steph.

The offensive player double standard is gross :smh:

I mean take away anything Steph related though. Yesterday it was Gilbert. A few days ago it was speculation of an injury. Everyday its
7100A873-72E6-4DC2-813D-8EC2BC648265.gif

My man life is too good to be actually angry on NT:lol:

Work is going great
Reading the book the homie antidope antidope put us on
Everyone’s student debt about to be forgiven :pimp:

I’m sorry you keep tabs of my posts though. I’ll work on bringing happiness to the thread. I think 98% of what you post is garbage (respectfully) but I’d never keep tabs or hold it against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom