2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballsack sports done went global I see
dead (1).png
You see man...... This stuff is so corny.

All of the stats are wrong, not just the points. He fooled nearly 10k people at the least pretty convincingly, that's the amount of retweets and tweet quotes he has already

All of the stats are wrong, not just the points. He fooled nearly 10k people at the least pretty convincingly, that's the amount of retweets and tweet quotes he has already

Yeah this is Wack. "Oh my lie was harmless it doesn't matter". Yet it reached millions of people. This was totally innocuous sure, but it only galvanizes people to tell more lies and bigger lies. Losers

No one is capable of that Giannis line in any pro level game for 40 mins bro
If anyone is, Giannis is one of them. I thought it was the greatest game in his life that could never be replicated until I saw the shooting percentages. Then I went "hmmm" but I admit I still wasn't gonna check with 50K likes. Should've known better :smh:

JC home debut got the whole country turnt .

Was drunk midway through the second quarter :lol:
We ****ing suck tho playing like team canada without all the talent.
7BC8D325-52DA-47E9-8050-C6B10BCCBEE6.jpeg
BF730E83-7DFF-4D9E-A4FD-FFDE647C58E4.jpeg
Is Blatche still there

Also is the guy who fought Terrance Jones on the national team

Both played over 40 minutes those games.

Disqualified
Nah. Belgium is weaker competition than the NBA teams Robinson and Olajuwon played. Imagine if Robinson played against the '94 Belgian squad LOL. He woulda put up a 60-12-12-12 stat line

Giannis should be having quadruple doubles in 40 min or less all day against weaker international competition, especially against Belgium lol

He could get 62 if he wanted to. 7 of 7 from 3 is the most unlikely, but remember he had the all star game mvp performance where he didnt miss. More likely to do like 3 of 3 and if he was that petty, stop taking them, and probably around 40 they'd start trapping or denying him all together and he'd spam assists then or some non Giannis on the team, like maybe his brother would have an uncharacteristic 25

Is Blatche still there

Also is the guy who fought Terrance Jones on the national team
Blatche last played like 3 years ago and came into camp like 30 lbs over weight :lol: and was so bad.

He was never invited after that.

Calvin the guy who fought Terrence Jones was suspended for like 6 fiba games for brawling against aus and was never invited again. He’s a nut so they probably aren’t ever inviting him

Nah. Belgium is weaker competition than the NBA teams Robinson and Olajuwon played. Imagine if Robinson played against the '94 Belgian squad LOL. He woulda put up a 60-12-12-12 stat line

Giannis should be having quadruple doubles in 40 min or less all day against weaker international competition, especially against Belgium lol
it’s hypothetical but if anyone puts up those numbers it won’t be a close game. They would sub the guy putting those numbers out and it’s a 40 min game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom