2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOS
MIL
MIA
CLE
PHI
BKN
ATL

This has got to be the most stacked the East has been in a while.
tumblr_ps997tqXDH1ue1d0so1_500.gif

GOODT! trade for the Cavs.

Brought in Mitchell without having to blow up their core.

Think the Cavs ceiling is 4/5 seed this season.

The East playoffs are gonna be fun.

Ainge has done a masterful job with the Jazz rebuild. Will have to #WaitandSee if he can do anything with the 29342420299002233 picks he has.

I know everyone loves draft picks but id way rather have the Knicks unprotected picks over the Cavs.

Feels like the Timberwolves and Cavs picks are all going to be non-lottery range picks and those are the most overrated assets in basketball to me.

Ainge got nice value but the real win of the trade is to go all in on the tank this year. Utah’s own pick is way more valuable than any pick they acquired in the Gobert/Mitchell trades.

Both necessary trades to make. For the Cavs and the Wolves.

Cavs have guys they like, why not go in for it? Markannen’s cap number is a decent size. Sexton’s would have been a decent size and $28mil comes off for Love after this year. The hope is that a change of scenery gets that extra 10% from Spida, and potentially re-up Love for significantly less or make some cap moves to free up space for a decent cap number player

Wolves have a 3-4 year window to maximize a top 3 history of franchise player who wants to play his whole career in Minny, and before their next franchise guy is a max player. Also need to reset the culture of their franchise with new ownership to make the playoffs consistently for a number of years. And they were more likely to fall out of the playoffs than they were to get better without the Gobert trade.

Last edited:
Who the **** are you?
Don’t you live in Detroit or somethin?

Been a cavs and lakers fan whole life . Live in the city , be in here callin Ohio the Mecca of basketball cause of Steph and Bron lol

Be in the rap thread always talking about cleveland . Done shown people from NT around , got them spots and make sure they was cool .

Relax lol

GOODT! trade for the Cavs.

Brought in Mitchell without having to blow up their core.

Think the Cavs ceiling is 4/5 seed this season.

The East playoffs are gonna be fun.

Ainge has done a masterful job with the Jazz rebuild. Will have to #WaitandSee if he can do anything with the 29342420299002233 picks he has.

4/5 seed if Mobley remains the same. They may be higher if he takes a leap.

Don’t you live in Detroit or somethin?

Been a cavs and lakers fan whole life . Live in the city , be in here callin Ohio the Mecca of basketball cause of Steph and Bron lol

Be in the rap thread always talking about cleveland . Done shown people from NT around , got them spots and make sure they was cool .

Relax lol

Live where? Detroit?

31 years in NE Ohio bro.

Get your facts right.

I am relaxed. I just have no idea who the hell you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom