2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams are going to downsize, bring Rudy away from the basketball and it's green light every time you put KAT / D'Lo in action together.

Then on the other side of the ball, while Kat is an exceptional shooter, he'll have to be a perimeter 4 to make it work with Rudy. Meh. Jig is up on D'Lo. Can't throw Rudy the ball.

They really need Ant to make a leap to cover up for this **** otherwise...

Last edited:
Can we cancel the All Star Game in Utah. What’s the point if you have nobody to even represent your state. They gonna have to bring out Stockton, Malone and Ostertag. Sad times we living in.
NT Summit ALL STAR Weekend in Salt Lake, whose with me?! Rsvp to [email protected] Shenanigans city

your boy just got a pay raise and a sign on bonus too.

I can't depend on Chris Paul scoring juice for seven games anymore. The 3/4 games where he doesn't have it, what will the Suns do?
You can’t depend on Chris Paul scoring juice…. If the defense is switching everything.

CP didn’t just go from 33 points on 100% shooting in a closeout game on the road to old man in a week and a half solely because of Father Time.

Dallas was pretty much playing without a center, switching everything.

Minnesota isn’t doing that.

I really feel like you guys are too low on Rudy man. There's enough around him to where I don't think we're gonna see the same thing happen as in years past.

Totally open to being wrong though and you guys are making valid points.

Philly / BOS / BKN / MIL 'should be' the surefire top 4 in the conference. After that it's up for grabs, I think.
KD has played a combined 90 regular season games in the last two years.

Assuming Nash runs him 40mpg and he has to sit for a long stretch again, I don’t know if Kyrie & Simmons is enough to prevent another slide down the standings.

Doc Rivers is elite in the regular season & Miami always finds people to contribute no matter who’s playing so I think the top 4 stays the same as last year with Cleveland making a strong push to get in there if they’re healthy.

Playoff time we get fun matchups up & down the bracket.

It’s a good trade for Cleveland, and would’ve been good for any of those other teams in the middle that needed another building block that you (likely) aren’t going to get picking in the late lotto or through free agency.

Obviously great for Utah. If you’re gonna blow it up, this is the way.

Minny lost Beverley, too. Can’t just gloss over that. Clippers went from the WCF to losing the play-in after losing him.

They lost Beverly and added Gobert. That’s a significant upgrade.

Also it was not having Kawhi that probably mattered a bit more than PatBev

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
I'm alone on Timberwolves Island. If I'm wrong the receipts gonna be crazy.

I’m with you on it.

DLo and Gobert is a superb P&R combo.
KAT and Gobert is a solid combo. Each provide cover to each other’s weaknesses
Ant hasn’t shown anything that doesn’t prove he won’t be better in year 3. And he doesn’t even have to take a jump, it’s consistency only.
Jaden McDaniels at the 3 is a tough matchup for other teams offensively because he’s the size of a 4.

It all fits together in a pretty good bow.

Only downside is I don’t really like some of the bench options, but there is room during the season to add a guy without touching the starting 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom