2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gil-Zeros are one of the best sig shoes Adidas ever released, IMO.

BC9E3C26-C13D-4C47-B67A-EE4E70B07295.jpeg
Because they FINALLY stepped away from having the 3 stripes in the middle of the damn upper!

-foe

Donovan Mitchell went ‘screaming around the golf course’ after knowing the details of his trade to Cleveland​

HoopsHype
Fri, September 2, 2022 at 8:01 AM

c07a8656de637b43c5ec418b87f63f31

Donovan Mitchell reportedly erupted in joy when he discovered that the quartet of Darius Garland, Jarrett Allen, Evan Mobley and Kevin Love were still part of the Cleveland Cavaliers following Thursday’s blockbuster deal. Brian Windhorst appeared on ESPN Cleveland soon after Mitchell was acquired by the Cavaliers and reported that Mitchell was golfing at the time he got the news. “It’s a great fit for Donovan Mitchell,” Windhorst said. “And I’m gonna tell you, I can’t tell you how I know, but I’m aware of when he found out. And I’m aware of when he actually found out about what was in the trade. And when he found out — he was on a golf course — and when he found out that Mobley, Jarrett Allen, and Darius Garland were not in the trade, and neither was Kevin Love, he went screaming around the golf course, he was so excited. He’s extremely excited in this moment. I’m sure he would love to have been a [New York] Knick, that’s his hometown. But he’s extremely excited in the moment.”
Source: Brad Sullivan @ CavaliersNation.com

Danny Ainge seems like a competent GM, what was his beef with Donavan?
1. New GM in charge and has his own vision compared to the previous GM.

2. Didn't see the current setup with Mitchell as the main guy being capable of winning a chip. Regardless of how they spun it, trading Gobert, etc, trying to rebuild with Mitchell still there wouldn't work so, it made sense to trade him.
3. Future Draft prospects look great, so instead of delaying the inevitable, he traded them away and began the tank process.

1. New GM in charge and has his own vision compared to the previous GM.

2. Didn't see the current setup with Mitchell as the main guy being capable of winning a chip. Regardless of how they spun it, trading Gobert, etc, trying to rebuild with Mitchell still there wouldn't work so, it made sense to trade him.
3. Future Draft prospects look great, so instead of delaying the inevitable, he traded them away and began the tank process.
Ainge gonna save all those picks to trade for Tatum, Smart, and/or Jaylen once the Celtics realize they ain't winning a chip with their current core, watch.

Meanwhile Ainge will build pieces in Utah that can complement Tatum, Smart, and/or Brown before Tatum, Smart, and/or Brown arrive.

He’s been known by that forever :lol:

imagine lying like this without a single flinch. he looking the EA Sports voice guy dead in his face and making up a whole tale. aint not near none of that happened. not the shooting. not yelling hibachi. not greg anthony. not playing in philly. 0%

Trash. 290mil. This way Shaq be roasting that boy

Even A Rod realizes that they got finessed, so he's pretending to have forgotten his wallet at the purchasing of the Timber Wolves.

Rumor: Alex Rodriguez ‘scrambling’ to come up with his half of money to buy Timberwolves​

Watching some of these NBA runs this offseason
Just looks wise
Baggy Hooping Shorts> Short Shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom