2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main problem with the Gobert trade is Karl Towns.

If Towns was like Jokic or Dirk type offensive big man, like a truly game breaking offensive player

and Gobert would give me a good enough defense to compete for a championship.
Similar to what Tyson Chandler did for those Mavs teams,

Id be all for it.

That's only a player-for-player comparison, that Mavs team didn't have someone like Ant who's got next. Towns as a 2nd option is fine in my books. I think they fit well together and I expect the Wolves to be taken seriously this year.

Cavs, Wolves, and Pels are my League Pass teams to watch.

That's only a player-for-player comparison, that Mavs team didn't have someone like Ant who's got next. Towns as a 2nd option is fine in my books. I think they fit well together and I expect the Wolves to be taken seriously this year.

Cavs, Wolves, and Pels are my League Pass teams to watch.

well yes ant is a x factor.

im not as clear on exactly what "got next" means, will he be a top 5, top 10. or top 20 player?
I can't call it yet.

well yes ant is a x factor.

im not as clear on exactly what "got next" means, will he be a top 5, top 10. or top 20 player?
I can't call it yet.

Got next = making a leap to becoming a superstar. If there's a player I would bet on next year, it would be him.

Similar to the jump Ja made last year.

Also, it's very unfortunate for the Bulls' Lonzo news. I'd now rank the bulls at 8/9 right there with Atlanta and above NYK, Wiz, and Hornets.

Schroder to the Mavs makes sense unless they really plan on Frank Niketalk or Year 1 Hardy to be their backup (assuming Dinwiddie moves into Brunson's starting role)

Supposedly Dirk is not a fan of him. But he'll have Kidd and Dudz in his corner, I'm guessing.

Of all the small market teams that went all in on Win Now/Mortgage the future moves... The Altanta Hawks have to be the wildest of the bunch.

The Timberwolves and the Cavs are tied to me in terms of their potential post this move.

Of all the small market teams that went all in on Win Now/Mortgage the future moves... The Altanta Hawks have to be the wildest of the bunch.

The Timberwolves and the Cavs are tied to me in terms of their potential post this move.

Ehh...I'm much more comfortable w/ giving up 3 FRP's and Gallo for Murray....than what Minny gave to Utah for a ***** that won't be in the game in the last 5 minutes of any close playoff game.

Ehh...I'm much more comfortable w/ giving up 3 FRP's and Gallo for Murray....than what Minny gave to Utah for a ***** that won't be in the game in the last 5 minutes of any close playoff game.
Can't knock it. I really feel like we're about to see a different Rudy Gobert man. Maybe I'm just crazy.

So now it’s towns fault that the wolves won’t work that gobert came to town

Pleas being copped already I see
Not over here. He flames out and I am done with Rudy Gobert

Unless we're considering haliburton a potential superstar I think they did fine with their follow up moves after trading him

that was sarcasm. Even if they're competitive this year, I can't see them being any more than a fringe play-in team due to the other teams improving.

Dal, GSW, Portland, Wolves, Denver, Pels, Clips, Memphis, and PHX. that's 9 teams that are clearly better than them.

They will be competing with the Lakers for 10th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom