2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who did Iverson influence?

Asking peacefully

I mean everyone is wearing braids and sleeves now and is tatted up. That’s Chuck

Everyone is coming to games dripped and Ice’d out, that’s chuck

NBA is actually okay with players rapping and putting out albums, that’s chuck

Hip-Hop is synonymous with the NBA and that’s chuck

A big part of the NBA’s brand now is highlighting the players fits in tunnels and **** now, and that’s Chuck.

That’s before we get into the basketball stuff. The crossover, score first skeleton for a 6’3 and under guard? That’s chuck. Teams like the blazers, warriors, hawks, etc are building their teams around score first PG’s and that’s in part due to Chuck.

After Jordan man he’s probably the most influential player of our time. Nobody embodied coming from the trenches to being an NBA superstar more than him.

I mean everyone is wearing braids and sleeves now and is tatted up. That’s Chuck

Everyone is coming to games dripped and Ice’d out, that’s chuck

NBA is actually okay with players rapping and putting out albums, that’s chuck

Hip-Hop is synonymous with the NBA and that’s chuck

A big part of the NBA’s brand now is highlighting the players fits in tunnels and **** now, and that’s Chuck.

That’s before we get into the basketball stuff. The crossover, score first skeleton for a 6’3 and under guard? That’s chuck. Teams like the blazers, warriors, hawks, etc are building their teams around score first PG’s and that’s in part due to Chuck.

After Jordan man he’s probably the most influential player of our time. Nobody embodied coming from the trenches to being an NBA superstar more than him.
You nailed this P C H P C H

I wasn’t a huge fan of Iverson as a player, but his influence is undeniable. To suggest otherwise is either being in heavy denial or just stupidity.

Oh I know, I just like to stir up Iverson stuff :lol:

As far as that pic, I am surprised Bron isn’t on there

Officer Jim @ Fashion Week

fash 1.jpg

fash 2.jpg

fash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom