2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same energy

474kzy.png

You talking bout Iverson on there right?

Agreed.

Happy Saturday y’all

No Bron in there is interesting
IDK, the word used was “influential”, which I interpret to mean influence beyond just the NBA. I can see how it’s arguable that all of those other guys had more influence on how the game is played and/or culturally than Bron.

Think Bron’s been most influential on other NBA players, particularly other stars, in terms of being proactive about being in a winning situation and getting into business ventures.

Last edited:
Hockey too.

Stanley Cup playoffs one of the highest forms of sports entertainment.

Went to a Finals game in 2018 when the Caps won it. **** was crazy. The night they clinched the series was an away game, but they showed it downtown on a bunch of screens set up everywhere. When the third period ended ****** went nuts. It was ****** from the hood that never watched a game in their life partying in the middle of the street with white folks :lol:

IDK, the word used was “influential”, which I interpret to mean influence beyond just the NBA. I can see how it’s arguable that all of those other guys had more influence on how the game is played and/or culturally than Bron.

Think Bron’s been most influential on other NBA players, particularly other stats, in terms of being proactive about being in a winning situation and getting into business ventures.

I think he has tons of influence off the court. Never being afraid to put people on blast prompting the whole “shut up and dribble” thing. The I Promise School and being probably the leagues biggest education advocate. Single handedly putting Klutch on the map. Pretty sure Bron has to be discussed when talking impact on super teams, player empowerment and how free agency has become almost as big as the game in some regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom