2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see these guys still seem to fw each other in the offseason. SGA hosted a mini camp, Evan Mobley, Peyton Prichard, a few other pros in the video too. SGA is a star though, he needs to get out of here or march in the office and tell Presti stop playing. OKC got 1 national tv game this yr and will be 28th or worse in attendance most likely this yr again.

306011945_5595922843848446_1211051577728577377_n.jpg

:pimp:

good to see these guys still seem to fw each other in the offseason. SGA hosted a mini camp, Evan Mobley, Peyton Prichard, a few other pros in the video too. SGA is a star though, he needs to get out of here or march in the office and tell Presti stop playing. OKC got 1 national tv game this yr and will be 28th or worse in attendance most likely this yr again.

SGA definitely one of my favorite players. Chet going down for the season gave presti the perfect excuse to continue the tank. They have a really good coach too.

I don't think he can be traded for a while because of league contract rules. He's stuck for now.

Send SGA to the pistons 👀 he’ll be rapping and wearing buffs in no time.

jerseysauce jerseysauce Public Enemy Public Enemy , anyone....

WHAT ADIDAS is SPIDA wearin below, ifya know, PLEASE

STRAIGHT Fn PIFF !

What’s good?! Don Issue 4 in a Cavs colorway. Given this is his new model for the upcoming season, I’m sure we’ll see a number of colorways coming shortly. The first colorway I believe is available to buy now (Pic below of Mitchell wearing at Dykman in NYC):

5C8D980B-CEE5-4001-8C06-09581153550B.jpeg
75116674-3C67-4376-9FD9-8853C80760B8.jpeg

JS”

SGA to Toronto seems like a match made in heaven, but if SGA does ask out, NYK and Pels can easily outbid Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom