2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn wasn't a PnB fan and thought he was funny for jumping Lil B, but I hate seeing anyone go out like this. This is sad man.

I swear LA kills a rapper every year
A lot of nonCalifornian rappers/celebrities move to LA and kick their feet up believing that it's good because they're away from their hood. They fail to realize that everyone has cars in LA and all the gangs are well aware of their city being an entertainment capital, so they take advantage of this.

Still think that was a set up

They caught everybody in Pop’s murder.

It wasn’t an elaborate setup. All just dumb 18 year olds who all ended up telling on one another.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the same thing AGAIN with Rock.

Obviously you can't compare across eras, but Larry Bird would be such a monster in today's game looking at his skillset. Before the back problems he was pretty fluid. At 6'10" being able to do that? Dare I say he'd be better than....................

I WILL say there’s context missing. You don’t see his top 10. Larry is #12 behind Russell. He’s got MJ, Kobe, Lebron, Steph, Duncan, Dream, Shaq, etc.

DBF96404-4B9B-4F90-A33F-3A945D1258D6.jpeg

Cant wait for them to invent a Time Machine so we can get to the bottom of this era talk and find out who the real goats are.
Theory: If Time Travel were possible we would already be doing it.

"TIME" is a flat line. Everything that has happened is happening now, and will ever happen is all happening at the same time. Those people from the "future" already exist and none of them are hopping into time machines and coming back here, so it'll never happen.

So….Bronny shouting you out is for clout? Why not just go on Cameo or whatever it’s called.

My man bout to have NIL deals. The only folks he should be shouting out are his Rich Paul, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom