2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest news hasn’t even come out yet. my guess is they’re trying to set the suspension before they let that out.

They be insecure about the small boobs, especially if they have ***.

I remember my ex wanted me to buy her boobs :lol:
I saw an ad somewhere they got a $99 a month BBL. I said they financing *** now, and what are they gonna do if you stop paying, repossess it?

One of my my daughter’s tball teammates mom had what appeared to be one and didn’t seem like she could afford, I wonder if she got it there on one of them sketch back alley jawns

What more do you need?

what happened between those individuals and/or what was done by either or both which warranted the actions taken by the organization

this isnt a college team (look at bobby petrino's situation)

hell, speaking of boston coaches hoodie had something going with a receptionist that i think only came to light because she got divorced

but if it's just an affair between consenting adults, udoka could/should fight it considering he'd get hired elsewhere with the swiftest.. but something must have gone down for him to accept the punishment

What more do you need?

Ime got them panty drawz end of story.
Either fire him or don’t say anything else.
Don’t suspend him for a year and expect him to come back who does that

Alex Cora.

Or anyone who wants the rest of their contract paid out when the suspension is up...

Last edited:
So the dude supposed to take over for Ime has DV history??
FdR5Y7WakAAC1gY

That happens to women after babies...
Absolutely, but at the same time I know/know of women who have gotten boob jobs after having kids because they felt like they could use some perking up.

But whatever the case is with Beyoncé, she looks great.

Yea with the storm surrounding this thing, I'd be shocked if Ime ever got the chance to build on last seasons final appearance.

He's probably and hopefully not gonna be done in the league but I feel like the situation became too far gone overnight in Boston

Yea he’s not ready to pull up on Black Ops Run (nba players) day but on free run he’s killer. Either way, OkC should give him a 10 day as a good faith showing towards his homeboy and fellow Canada native SGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom