2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ime story is tamed compared to World Football. We got players casting voodoo on one another, money laundering, murder, blackmail, tax fraud and evasion along with players banging and impregnating their sister in laws and cheating on their wives with the youth players moms, taking their teammates wives etc. Coupé It Coupé It and DripNick DripNick

Very true.

These MFers think they know drama, pshhhhh.

This is lightweight.

This is just a regular Monday story in the Football World. :lol:

Absolutely, but at the same time I know/know of women who have gotten boob jobs after having kids because they felt like they could use some perking up.

But whatever the case is with Beyoncé, she looks great.

Oh I'm sure she took care of somethings.

But buddy posted that photo like he didn't know women fill out some more after babies.

This Ime story is tamed compared to World Football. We got players casting voodoo on one another, money laundering, murder, blackmail, tax fraud and evasion along with players banging and impregnating their sister in laws and cheating on their wives with the youth players moms, taking their teammates wives etc. Coupé It Coupé It and DripNick DripNick

Which is why I love the Footy thread. Karim Benzema is one of my favorite players. Extremely proud of what he did.

My Guy Karim when he goes out with his teammates.

taking-notes.gif

Listened to jon krawcinsky on two diff pods now

Oh man, the minny fanbase is rabid and hyped af lol

He’s ultra optimistic and describing how much faith the fans have in the front office and this gobert trade

They’re all in and believe they’re gonna have something special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom