2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220630-152106_Google.jpg

🤣

wild that portland could’ve had KD but went with oden.. yikes

in any case, would love to see the guy from Oakland play with KD and become a legit contender. however what would be worse than the trailblazers beating the warriors, is that this move would bring back that portland fan who was talkin reckless and fat-shaming jokic on NT
I knew at the time KD was the better pick. Always take the best player available. A KD + BRoy duo would have won at least 1. But instead we end up in perpetual mediocrity.

Now we have hope for 1 year of KD + Dame (it won't happen) which could, for all intents and purposes, give us a real shot at a chip, and almost make all the pain worth it in the end.

But he won't come here. And I imagine there would be all sorts of toxic "Blazers" fans coming out the shadows if he did come here.

Screenshot_20220630-121851_Chrome.jpg

Don't know what assets Dallas has but this is probably the best Brooklyn can do especially if LA gives up the picks which they would.

If Murray got 3 first rounders and a pick swap

KD is getting 4-5 and 2 pick swaps minimum.

Along with an Ayton/Ingram level player.

I mean the Thunder have tons and tons of first round picks to offer Brooklyn and would still have a lot left over after a trade. They might as well try

Also BKN isn’t in a rush to have him traded by tomorrow lol

They will continue to squeeze market and get someone to bite on a 5 picks and 3 swaps type deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom