2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

cats-camouflage.gif

Wayment now :emoji_eyes:

Not a ton, but they can probably put together a package that's better than Russ and Talen Horton Tucker. :lol:

They don't got the bullets for KD and too many teams will be in that bidding war.
What you’re missing is the part in this (assumption) that kyrie is crazy and he has potential to say something like “sure trade for me, im not resigning anyways unless the max 5 year extension is waiting for me when I land. Otherwise prepare for hell” only team desperate to give kyrie such contract: lakers.

Again long shot but, assuming he wants Lakers. In this case, Dallas would not offer anything as close to valuable as a 2027 first rounder.

If he doesn’t say that then yea, lakers package will be bad compared to other teams.

What you’re missing is the part in this (assumption) that kyrie is crazy and he has potential to say something like “sure trade for me, im not resigning anyways unless the max 5 year extension is waiting for me when I land. Otherwise prepare for hell” only team desperate to give kyrie such contract: lakers.

Again long shot but, assuming he wants Lakers. In this case, Dallas would not offer anything as close to valuable as a 2027 first rounder.

If he doesn’t say that then yea, lakers package will be bad compared to other teams.
Yeah but he also included Dallas on the rumored list of teams he wanted to land with.

He's a nut, so who knows what happens. But the Lakers can't do anything even halfway attractive as a trade package if other teams decide to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom