2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics should hire D. Fish

tumblr_m19vmac8vq1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

Said it earlier today. They want him to resign so they don’t have to pay him, hence the suspension. If they fire, they’ll have to pay out his contract.

Will end up coming to some sort of buyout.

I would assume getting firing for violating team conduct would be a cause of firing without payment of the contract. That should seem pretty basic.

I would assume getting firing for violating team conduct would be a cause of firing without payment of the contract. That should seem pretty basic.
Yea makes you wonder the language of the contract.

Grounds for a year-long suspension would appear to be grounds for voiding the deal also. If I can take one year off your deal, why not more?

Woj really ****ed up dropping the news the way he did. So damn thirsty for a scoop he didn't wait for any details so speculation ran rampant for hours. Can't be sloppy like that with people's lives.
Amin El Hassan went off on this on the Dan LeBatard Show. For some reason he has beef with Woj and didn’t take his foot off the gas.

Some members of the Celtics organization first became aware of the relationship in July, sources said. At that time, team leadership was led to believe by both parties that the relationship was consensual. But sources said that the woman recently accused Udoka of making unwanted comments toward her — leading the team to launch a set of internal interviews.

Remember the “Idk why they coming out with a private consensual adult relationship…; they being messy with no privacy…” 🙄

So it sounds like they smashed. He got hooked. She had second thoughts somewhere down the line. Everyone became aware of their relationship, she probably heard people talking about it and her husband found out. She through Ime under the bus with one of those "It was a mistake and I didn't want it to continue", hence the entire investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom