2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like Celtics are getting their ducks in a row to let him go later and recoup as much as they can from his contract due to cause tbh

Or he could just come back and coach idk
manny.png
That last part would be the biggest shocker to me :lol:

Think he's done, at least in Boston.

I expect him to wind up in a good place though for his next job (BK/Min etc)

Yeah this just feels like a dead period to figure out the money situation but I never get **** right so I'm hedging :lol:

Hawks, Nets, 6ers, Bulls will/should have no shame in scooping him up if things flame out this year

this is a heavy price to pay for some awg coochie.

we've seen all through history the cost associated with awg coochie. but dudes just keep on paying it. risking their livelihoods. careers. families, and never for top shelf joints either. always for the most average of boxes. mediocre boxes. reggie boxes. highway diner bathroom boxes.

wild to me.

we've seen all through history the cost associated with awg coochie. but dudes just keep on paying it. risking their livelihoods. careers. families, and never for top shelf joints either. always for the most average of boxes. mediocre boxes. reggie boxes. highway diner bathroom boxes.

wild to me.

You are my brother and I appreciate what you do for this forum but there is nothing average about a WHITE QUEEN 👸. Ime is a scumbag and a bad guy but I'm very proud that he let a WHITE 👸 take a chance on him. If you are to risk it all it better be for a WHITE QUEEN 👸.

wild to me.
I don't think it was average if it's true he went back to it after a warning.

Tony Allen was big but Leon Powe, PJ Brown, Eddie House are hims from what I recall

TA was most important though.
I would have sworn Leon Powe destroyed the Lakers in 08 but I just checked and he only had that 1 breakout game :lol:

Legit thought he was averaging a double double or something in that series :lol:

I would have sworn Leon Powe destroyed the Lakers in 08 but I just checked and he only had that 1 breakout game :lol:

Legit thought he was averaging a double double or something in that series :lol:
think PJ brown had a solid game/qtr as well to swing momentum :lol:

Leon Powe had a big game 2 vs the Lakers in 2008 because the refs thought he was Michael ******* Jordan.

That was kind of our identity back then. The Suns would run and gun you to death, the Spurs and Pistons played amazing defense, the Lakers would let average players have career nights. Just kind of who we were.

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom