2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malika and them damn baby hairs

full

Somebody that actually played for the Celtics is saying they handled this sloppy but hardcore fans don't. :lol:

Based on how “ugly” “messy” or “deep” ex-players are describing the whole situation, I don’t think there’s really a playbook on how to handle it.

Also Perk is a bozo. I’m surprised anyone lends credence to literally anything he says.

robert kraft done a lot worse… but sadly this brother don’t have that white skin to save him
I agree that Robert Craft should have got axed. But you can't do **** like this in the workspace. Any other job, he would've gotten immediately fired for messing with a subordinate. Although the act itself isn't that bad when looked at in a vacuum, the fact that he was fooling around with another employee(subordinate) after allegedly being told to stop is an ethically violation at a workplace, even if they serve in different branches of the organization. All of these rules preventing this type of behavior reduces conflict and committing acts that is based on subjective reasoning.

City boys married to the game

I think, despite last yrs shenanigans that bordered on insanity, Thibs is an excellent choice for the young core at The Garden.

And coming into the szn, the young guys he’s going to rely on are young vets already.

His seat is still hot. And rightfully so. A shaky start and both him and his son Julius can find new homes together.
A new contender seems to have shaken free in POS Bos.

Found on another forum

Multiple married women? Impregnated someone? All consensual though

Ok so he’s basically NBA champ Dwight Howard.

Ok cool. “Carry on”

Also if this is it: why does this paint the picture of him unilaterally banging those married women, as if they don’t hold 50% of the blame for being “creepy”

Last edited:
Allegedly.

All heresay at this point. If true, damning.

The Celtics could have thrown him under the bus for the behavior. Left everything vague.

He has an opportunity to stay in the NBA community. He just has to rehab his image.

No that I think about it, the Stephen A Smith/Perk vs Malika Andrews is even crazier, when you realize that Ime Udoka gave his public statement through Malika :lol:

That Malika stuff was nothing she came in hot got corrected and took it in stride. Move along.

Why do men marry women who aren't sexually attracted to them? Like do men with money really have this hard a time being honest with themselves?

That Malika stuff was nothing she came in hot got corrected and took it in stride. Move along.

Why do men marry women who aren't sexually attracted to them? Like do men with money really have this hard a time being honest with themselves?
Good Question. Lets ask Dave M in a few years...and Malika is a victim of the same duckery.

And the lesbian rumors in this thread emege as a Black Queen heart turns to scorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom