2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
8AA36EBD-06A9-418F-B4C8-779CCD9C1AF3.jpeg

It’s done.
thatts not right.gif

Also if this is it: why does this paint the picture of him unilaterally banging those married women, as if they don’t hold 50% of the blame for being “creepy”

Probably because he’s the head coach. Media day is Monday. What they supposed to do say Ime is out with a pulled hammy? :lol:

You can’t hide him. You can’t handle something internally when a high profile person involved. I know it sounds bad but she’s essentially a nobody as far as we’re all concerned. She can be dismissed quietly without anyone noticing.

I’m sure she’s been dealt with accordingly to if her role is similar though.

Just give it time. I’m sure we’ll get more soon.

It’s clear the Celtics wanted Ime as the head coach since they initially attempted to handle it internally.

I’m seeing It’s too much “what about” and “such n such done the same or worse” with this situation (with little facts at that)…Not everything needs that, sometimes and individual F’s up n gotta live with the consequences that’s life nothing more nothing less

That whataboutisms are so desperate they’re bringing up people who did totally different things :lol:

Probably because he’s the head coach. Media day is Monday. What they supposed to do say Ime is out with a pulled hammy? :lol:

You can’t hide him. You can’t handle something internally when a high profile person involved. I know it sounds bad but she’s essentially a nobody as far as we’re all concerned. She can be dismissed quietly without anyone noticing.

I’m sure she’s been dealt with accordingly to if her role is similar though.

Just give it time. I’m sure we’ll get more soon.

It’s clear the Celtics wanted Ime as the head coach since they initially attempted to handle it internally.
Wait I never said hide him.

I was talking about social media painting him as a wild man taking women to the top of the Empire State Building by himself and unilaterally making them have affairs.

Wait I never said hide him.

I was talking about social media painting him as a wild man taking women to the top of the Empire State Building by himself and unilaterally making them have affairs.

Oh my bad.

To that point, I think it's just a sign of the times. People jump the gun especially on social media. You know how it is. He's the high profile figure in this situation so regardless of facts (that we don't even have) he's gonna be the target. That's one of the reasons I steer clear of Twitter and always have. It's trash.

I’m seeing It’s too much “what about” and “such n such done the same or worse” with this situation (with little facts at that)…Not everything needs that, sometimes an individual F’s up n gotta live with the consequences that’s life nothing more nothing less

Accountability? What? No way. **** that.

All black men should be able to do whatever they want without consequence...since white men do bad things too!

#FirstThem

Accountability? What? No way. **** that.

All black men should be able to do whatever they want without consequence...since white men do bad things too!

#FirstThem
I'm not ****ting on Ime in any way but folks trying to criticize Woj, Shams, the Celtics etc. making a big deal out of those other parties when it comes down to Ime making that choice and probably continuing to try to make bad choices

Don't think those other parties are making any worse or darker choices than Ime made

Ime messing with multiple women at the same place right after each other and impregnating them is wild. If the Celtics part ways with him after the suspension, teams are gonna let him cool out for a bit. Probably return to coaching in 5-6 years. Still believe he got thrown under the bus. But that's what happens when feelings are involved.

Ime definitely is the source of the issue. Especially if it's true he was treating the employee registry like a dating app. There's no way every woman he hit on reciprocated and that's a really bad look to be going around flirting with everyone making people uncomfortable and to continue to do so after being told to stop.

Ime’s camp was definitely the one responsible for the leak too. Stressing consensual relationship. Which isn’t the reason for him getting the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom