2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know hypothetically you can say anything, but I was looking at old drafts and Warriors didn’t need him but LaMelo was there for them to take.

Klay was out that year too, LaMelo and Steph backcourt would have been nuts. Instead we just gotta keep hiring about Wiseman ramping it up every few months

GS absolutely fudged that draft and I wouldn’t say they didn’t need him then. Or now.
Steph is geat but he’s also 34(?). The opportunity hand the keys from one generational talent to the best of the Ball crop [and child prodigy let his dad tell it] was right there.

Hypothetically they could have both under control until Steph is def over the hill.

Genuinely, GS can suck a fat one so I’m hoping last yr was the end of it.
I know hypothetically you can say anything, but I was looking at old drafts and Warriors didn’t need him but LaMelo was there for them to take.

I was thinking son was an idiot but he might be a cold genius messing with the person who knows their travel. Up until he got addicted.

Y’all see the vision

“Yo shawty, make sure Nia not gon be where we smashin”
Ime's calendar probably looking crazy too. He got her labeling smash sessions as busy and team meetings. Hombre is a genius.

busy.png

Last edited:
GS absolutely fudged that draft and I wouldn’t say they didn’t need him then. Or now.
Steph is geat but he’s also 34(?). The opportunity hand the keys from one generational talent to the best of the Ball crop [and child prodigy let his dad tell it] was right there.

Hypothetically they could have both under control until Steph is def over the hill.

Genuinely, GS can suck a fat one so I’m hoping last yr was the end of it.
I mean they won a title so they didn’t need LaMelo at the end of the day. Every team would rather win a title now than get a better draft pick and possibly win in the future

With 2 mins left in the fourth of game 6 nba finals vs Heat (ray allen 3 point shot game) - crazy the fear in Lebron face compared to the confidence now.

EABAB8E2-EA4F-4E2A-AAA9-E8593E5373CA.jpeg

Edit: just saw Ime udoka as Pops assistant. I think he just grabbed a girls *** on live tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom