2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intersection of teams Kyrie is interested in and Kyrie interested in going to was small enough to sniff around and be done with a matter of hours. Not really surprising.

It's not like this **** just kicked off all today is what I'm saying :lol:

The whole thing doesn't make much sense.

As much of a weirdo Kyrie is, why turn down 36 million in Brooklyn to play for 6 million in Los Angeles, actually, 3 million when uncle same takes his share. Wait, actually 2 million when you pay all you lawyer fees, assistants fees, F&F bills, and another maybe another million for personal bills, cars, house etc. From 36 million to 1.5 - 2 million? Kyrie has said and done questionable things, but he aint stupid to risk loosing 33 million.
Did not know you don’t pay taxes when making more than 6 million!

I don’t get the Spurs wanting to give up on Murray for Hawks firsts.
Spurs gonna tank cause they’ve been treading water with no possibility of upward trajectory with the current guys for a little too long. If there was ever a guy, and ever a year that the Spurs we’re gonna tank, feel like Wembenyama year is the one (Jult like they did with Duncan in 96-97.

Spurs gonna tank cause they’ve been treading water with no possibility of upward trajectory with the current guys for a little too long. If there was ever a guy, and ever a year that the Spurs we’re gonna tank, feel like Wembenyama year is the one (Jult like they did with Duncan in 96-97.
this
they are stuck in the 8-10 range every season.
dejounte not a free agent unitl 2024 and his deal isn't even that big. the kid is good enough to keep them afloat and it goes against tanking if that is their ultimate plan.

We’re talking about paying a dude that was wholly unplayable in the playoffs for two years before this one north of $25m a season.

Love him. Hope he does well and will be a fan of his whether it’s here or elsewhere. But the New York situation feels like your heart misleading your brain.

That Rudy Gobert annual stimmy
:pimp:

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
**** still makes no sense. This morning they was like go ahead and find a team we’ll do a sign and trade. Hours later he opts in with some cryptic message and everything is all good between Kyrie and the Nets?
Offers weren't good enough for the Nets to take and Tsai and Marks called Kyrie on his bluff

So now it's Shams reporting "bypassing multiple opt in and trade scenarios" on behalf of Kyrie to save face and here we are
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I was on bovada earlier to try to see if I coule bet on kyrie/kd props. I noticed the warriors had the best odds to win it all next year (of course). The clippers were #2.

That would be awesome if the clippers could finally win it. I would be ecstatic. Best of luck to everyone. Should be a fun season.

Made a few changes in my life back in february. One of those changes led me to becoming a steph/warriors fan.

Great day for the NBA. The Nets remain contenders. Excited to see what Ben, KD, and Kyrie can do this upcoming season.

No reason to mock lakers fans. Legitimate sources were reporting that they had a shot of getting them. Why wouldn’t they be excited about that possibility?

I was on bovada earlier to try to see if I coule bet on kyrie/kd props. I noticed the warriors had the best odds to win it all next year (of course). The clippers were #2.

That would be awesome if the clippers could finally win it. I would be ecstatic. Best of luck to everyone. Should be a fun season.
E19akIiXMAIOJB7.jpeg

Qyrie sign and trade would’ve hardcapped pretty much all the teams he had interest in, I’m pretty sure.

Lot easier to move him now if the chance/need arises.

I think the Nets will be done with Kyrie and KD no matter what next off-season.

Don’t blame MJ and them not wanting to give Bridges a max. Lawd knows they’ve been burned by that before. Plus, I’m sure the off court crap is not looking good to MJ. Threatening to go to the Pistons like it would matter:rofl:

Wall giving up $7M when the TMLE is about $6.4M.

Does he take the TMLE from the Clippers (likely forcing them to lose Hartenstein) or settle for the minimum? Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom