2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It came up a few weeks ago but this is why I say Jordan is the GOAT. This man stopped Prime Clyde, Chuck, Prime GP, Kemp, Stockton, Malone from getting rings, stopped Magic from getting #6 and I can’t even begin to name the other HOFers in the East that he eliminated on the way to his 6. Finals appearances.

Lebby took out: 23 year-old KD and Rust/21 year-old Harden/“21-year old” Serge, Timmy/TP2/Manu, a (73-9) Warriors team that beat him 3/4 years and…..Jimmy Butler.

A super young team, two teams that beat him immediately after and Jimmy Butler in a championship that a lot of folks don’t respect (EYE respect it because they all played with the same rules but that is a different story). But no matter how you cut it, that is not GOAT material to me.

Bubble ring don’t hit the same, and you know it :lol:

Where you at with it this weekend tho! U street look lit like always. 12 stories in DC having some if too :nerd:

Now that dust has settled. I do agree with notion that nets are in NO hurry

They SHOULD ask for booker in a suns trade. Why not? They have all the leverage.

My ask would be a star plus picks. Not no damn role plauers

This ain’t KD on an expiring. It’s KD on a 4 year deal with no option
It's also KD at 33 years old, post Achilles. Booker is 25 and not yet at his prime.

And

If it was possible, which it isn't, it doesn't put phx much closer to a ring.

Imo

Reactions: DLF
Can teams just do a 3team trade with OKC? They have the most draft assets no?

Now it’s “nobody give a F about JTA”

63351DEE-AD2F-436A-A4B2-A222A51C50CF.gif

I don’t know what the Wizards are doing, but apparently they need to go back to the Bullets. 251 for Beal. ……….. you know what I’m happy I’m a Spurs fan. Cause this **** here….. nahhhhh.

Now it’s “nobody give a F about JTA”

63351DEE-AD2F-436A-A4B2-A222A51C50CF.gif

When did anyone ever talk about JTA? :lol:

I mean he was cool, he was good in the regular season, sucked balls in the dunk contest, was glued to the bench in the playoffs. So yeah no, no one cared about JTA like that. He just kinda a feel good story for the Dubs.

moe200069 moe200069 JTA being so heavily involved with the community definitely made him a fan favorite. He got it out the mud to get to where he is now. I wish him all the best on the lakers and hoping he finds a way back to the warriors. Shout out Miss Attles for what she did for Juan.

On another note, I hope we keep GP2, another success story after bouncing around so many teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom