2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said he didn't have good 4th quarters but calling him the clear closer is disrespectful af to Giannis bruh.

Like C'mon mane. He is their offensive engine

You right you right.
I should have clarified that I was speaking in terms of Khris vs Klay.
I don't remember Steph or KD deferring to Klay in the final minutes of the game.
Khris had that responsibility, while Klay watched Steph & KD go to work.

Last edited:
I don’t even think it’s about replace/plug with the Khris/Klay talk. I’m just stating where they respectively were as players, when they were on title contending teams and coming into their own.

The Bucks were on pace to win 70 games, with Middleton as a #2. And he’s been hovering or been a 50/40/90 guy. They also won a chip, with him going crazy.

I think he’s at the same LEVEL of a player, as Klay was in his prime. With Klay being slightly better due to shooting/off ball movement and defense.

wavycrocket wavycrocket really laid it out right here though.

1657299565953.gif

if relationships were a GIF

You right you right.
I should have clarified that I was speaking in terms of Khris vs Klay.
I don't remember Steph or KD deferring to Klay in the final minutes of the game.
Khris had that responsibility, while Klay watched Steph & KD go to work.

I wouldn’t say “defer” but “game 6” Klay…is Klay for a reason.

Dudes go hand in hand. It’s actually hella similar to Steph/Klay. Like the OKC series. Klay had 41 and Steph had a 31/10/9. They both were big time and hella clutch.

The point is..these dudes are playing for each other and their team. It really isn’t about who’s the man down the stretch. Although they can take it to that level, they most of the times run the offense and get the best shots possible. If that’s a Middleton mismatch or a Giannis Mid post or face up

I never said that. Harden the 4th best SG right now. A ring will move him to #3 above Wade.

Hardem really a team player, 15m paycat to help build the team, a true goat. I guess Westbrook will take a 45m paycut in his next contract and go win the chip...

I'll never forget y'all tried to say Harden was better than Bean. Elite nastee stuff on here.

And now MVP MVP has double doubled down on NT NBA First Take :emoji_fries: Day.

1. Ray vs. Klay
2. Klay vs. Khris
3. Kobe vs. Harden

These conversations were all sparked internally. No Twitter, ESPN or Turner influence. NT deserves a seat at the New Media table.

The point is..these dudes are playing for each other and their team. It really isn’t about who’s the man down the stretch.
you really love to see it.

Iggy getting the game 6 ball and running it to steph immediately, dray patting steph on chest multiple times like “you deserve this FMVP,” klay looking more excited for his boy than he did for himself coming back from injury.. the chemistry of this team is undeniably amazing.

i couldn’t stand the spurs dominance over the West but seeing that core built thru the draft and play as a unit was incredible. hopefully them young dudes in memphis are next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom