2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget y'all tried to say Harden was better than Bean. Elite nastee stuff on here.

I'll never forget you tried to say Russ was better than LeBron, Durant, Steph, and every other player in the league.

B6D5D45A-8A59-44E5-BED6-40A41430E1F6.jpeg

Harden revenge tour will be special.
I actually don't think he's completely washed. I just think he is trying to adjust his game to contribute in other ways besides scoring. He was actually a solid distributor in a number of Nets games when Kyrie was gone. That and he doesn't have those "gimme fouls" to depend on anymore.

I think I would rather start Bullock than THJR with the other four starters.
This would be my inclination, as well.

Spence/Bullock/Luka/Dorian/McGee or Wood ... Tim off the bench with Maxi. Find minutes to grow Hardy.

Need to work towards finding a swap with Powell for a perimeter guy. You've got enough between Maxi/Wood/McGee/Bertans for the bigs minutes, especially if you're gonna run Dorian at the 4 throughout games.

This would be my inclination, as well.

Spence/Bullock/Luka/Dorian/McGee or Wood ... Tim off the bench with Maxi. Find minutes to grow Hardy.

Need to work towards finding a swap with Powell for a perimeter guy. You've got enough between Maxi/Wood/McGee/Bertans for the bigs minutes, especially if you're gonna run Dorian at the 4 throughout games.
Feel like you guys need an insurance policy PG with only Luka and Dinwiddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom