2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the nets accept the Wolves offer for Gobert?

Would that be enough? 3 role players and 5 picks.

Personally, for KD, EYE would prefer slightly better role players and it might depend on the team but yeah, I would take that. Largely because of what I discussed in my last post - if I am going from three superstars to zero then I minus whale rebuild and nothing better to jump start it than a boatload of first round picks that I got in trades for each of them.

Laugh now. Cry later.

Sean Marks is some years Ahead of the curve, but will be proven right down the line :pimp:

They called Mark Jackson crazy for suggesting the splash bros were the greatest shooting backcourt ever in 2013. I see the vision.

I think the better argument is best players in their peak-primes. Mike is always going to be #1. Steph is in that convo for the next spot (as are all the other top 10 guys).

It will be televised.
#urklespaces

thats an interesting take by lebron.......guess he only has that take for fellow Americans that play basketball....everyone else is just regular and who cares

google Trevor Reed....and there are bunch of others that got stuck in similar situations in foreign countries

but guess since she is a American basketball player she shouldnt have to wait 3 years like Trevor did.....interesting

clearly the USA has to give something russia wants.....not easy as tick tock toe.....unless lebron wants to trade something that russia might want? yea I doubt it

it would be so funny if russia said we are not releasing her until lebron sends us 20M

Last edited:

I appreciate The Athletic admitting that the context is unknown but laying the quote out there makes it seem like Bron is wildin. We discussed it in here last week/over the weekend but folks are up in arms (no pun intended) over the fact that the US is uneasy about trading The Merchant of Death for BG…when she’s not the only one detained nor was she the first. The whole situation is just messy.

Kinda crazy how significant a finals MVP has become. I remember people arguing it was meaningless before 2022

BIG SLEEPMELONE!

1657660451364.png

Personally, for KD, EYE would prefer slightly better role players and it might depend on the team but yeah, I would take that. Largely because of what I discussed in my last post - if I am going from three superstars to zero then I minus whale rebuild and nothing better to jump start it than a boatload of first round picks that I got in trades for each of them.
You would take that but it’s clear BKN wants that AND an all star.

I doubt teams care about giving up 4-5 picks for him. It’s the players BKN wants that’s the hold up. Otherwise Miami would give the. Hero and cap filler plus 4 picks. Same with Toronto and even Phoenix with bridges and cap filler and 4 picks. Easily.

Perfectly fair to factor in health/availability issues when rating players, IMO.

This isn't directed at you...

But it seems like some players get a pass on the health/availability thing...

This meme floated around last week

291346506_740498860604086_2816599978468512614_n.jpg
274331814_1327531017746538_7578011687800302036_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom